Sunday, December 16, 2007

Another day another night

I just got back from another Saturday night out, from party to party, drink to drink, senseless soul to senseless soul.

Do you sense the cynicism in that? I wasn't even in the mood to dance.

Went all the way to Tai Koo Shing to catch I am Legend in the only cinema that wouldn't force us to sit in the front row. Tai Koo Shing looks so much like Singapore, it's freaky. It's food court which it strangely a very Singaporean Food Republic, complete with Bread Talk, Hot and Cold drinks station and Teppanyaki Express made me feel sort of right at home. Just that everyone spoke Cantonese.

Had desert at the Western Market which looks like a miniature of Pasar Seni (one of my childhood Sunday afternoon favourite hangouts).

Anyway, Hallowe'en photos below have been updated. Time to fall into complete inebriated sleep.

2 comments:

sherene said...

oh my, this cynicism is not characteristic of you at all, hope it was just a passing moment :)

and looks like you had a smashing time on halloween :D

dulcinea said...

i hope that's not because i'm 'hopelessly optimistic' but YES halloween was AWESOME... and I am burning that costume!