Saturday, October 04, 2008

Summer has come and gone

And I am back for just a bit...

Typhoons are hitting us left and right, reminding us that the summer sun has gotta take a rest and soon the windy chills of winter will be upon us. Time for me to dig out those boots and scarves.

Even though it's only been 4 months of summer, it feels like a whirlwind of events. Vacations, junk boat parties, a truckload of friends and family passing by Hong Kong, too much eating (and sometimes too much working) and then an entire financial meltdown... and now the summer is gone

I've been here for over a year now, and things still surprise me and there is so much of the unknown. I should let you in on the little secrets I have discovered in Hong Kong, like where to get the best foot massages and the best Bak Kut Teh restaurant in the world (if the world were Hong Kong)... but all in due time (i.e. I'm too lazy now to write more)...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kAPITAN : Wow you're back no.1 , after such a long radio silence :)P

sherene said...

omg, you're back :D you're such a tease, i was wondering if you were gone for good from here :p