Sunday, August 20, 2006

Hong Kong signage, an introduction

Hong Kong is incredibly flashy. The lights, the in-your-face signs, and the 'oh my gawd, wtf?' adverts, the meaning of subtlety is non-existant here. I kind of miss it.

Maybe it's because I don't read or understand Chinese that lots of things perplex me here.


The English ones are no better. I cringe. Really I do.

Your Trendy? Your Style? Pardon the un-dimsumgirl-like language, but WTF?

This one has got to be my personal favourite though:
Tough!

2 comments:

sherene said...

Yikes. I had no idea you'd been posting under a different blog! And I was mighty perplexed at your silence on ur blog, considering you are in HK! Seems like you're having a good time =) Really wanted to visit HK but $ situation wasn't too good for travelling. Ah well!

dulcinea said...

lol.. i should really advertise it more... anyway, keep your fingers crossed... if things go well i'll be back here next year! :) and then you can come visit me then!